Tricks That Will Get You Paid by Gary Norsigian - DVD
- Cigar Routine - This silent, stand-up routine is perfect for stage. Multiple appearances and vanishes of cigars, lighters get bent and vanished, fingers get chopped off. Easily seen by 250 people in auditorium seating.
- Tower of Power - The surprises come fast and furious in this three (?) card effect done in the hands. Perfect for tradeshows and walk around.
- On the Up and Up - This is an impromptu multiple card rise. Throw away your Arne Deck.
- The Travelers - The four aces or signed selections are extracted from four different pockets after being buried in the deck. Gary gives his fine points to sell this classic card effect in an even stronger light.
- Standing Triumph Variation - In the hands triumph where the selected cards rise up out of the deck, before the deck is shown to be straightened out.
- Fickle Card - Perfect for entertaining two people at a time while they are waiting in a line. Three quick card changes.
- Spellbound - Copper to silver and back again a few times. At climax, performer puts his finger through the half dollar despite the great pain to his finger.
- Top Stock False Shuffle - This sequence is great for keeping a slug of ten or so cards in place. It will defeat the closest scrutiny.
- S.W. Elevator - Chris Kenner's effect is presented with a far easier method. This is Gary's favorite effect to punish the "hard cases".
- Impromptu Invisible Deck - For stage, use the gaffed deck. For close up, where pocket space is at a premium, you need this variation.
On Volume Two you'll learn:
- Snap Back Card - The selected,initialed card keeps popping back into the performer's right hand everytime he inserts it into the deck held in the left hand. Suitable for both close up (but why stop there?) and stage. Gary does it to music.
- Invisible Palm Meets Phoenix Aces - Intended for bigger audiences. A beautiful card effect to be done to music on stage without a table.
- Chop Cup Routine -Gary's rapid fire routine and his lines will give you a different perspective on this classic effect.
- Coins Through the Table - If you are lucky enough to be performing on a table, this one is great. Mike Gallo's blow-back move for the finale phase made this a staple in Gary's restaurant work for many years.
- Revised Evapor-ace-tion - Even though it uses the table there are a lot of vanishes and appearances in a short period of time.
- The Gun Trick - A good trick to do when you are going through the security check at the airport and you want a few months' vacation.
- Three Four-ace-productions - One very easy, one moderately easy, and one not so easy but the flashiest by far.
- Not My Fault - A Princess card effect that can be done standing while entertaining a group of people in a line. But Gary has taken the basic effect and goosed it up for stage with an entirely perverse presentation.
- Uncle Gary's Virus - This is a manipulation piece that can be inserted into your own silent routine. Or use it alone.
With bonus material on both DVD's!:
Running Time Approximately 90min