MIGRATE POKER CHIP by Dr. Michael Rubinstein - Trick
What makes this coins across routine different?
- It is a comedy routine lasting over three minutes with audience interaction.
- It uses interesting props.
- And it's all about...BEARS!
- The script is filled with enough bear puns to keep your audiences of all ages howling with laughter.
- No special gimmicks needed! Just sleight of hand and cool new moves combined with a wonderful presentation, all clearly explained in the 53 minute tutorial.
- There are two versions available. The Poker Chip Version comes with specially made bear poker chips with either a tan or brown soft bear purse. The Deluxe Version comes with beautiful replicas of the 1925 California commemorative half dollar, along with a beautiful leather bear purse.
Poker Chip or Deluxe Version, which is for you?
Here are the BEAR facts:
1. Both the Poker Chip and Deluxe versions are ideal for strolling or table hopping, but because the poker chips are larger and don't reflect light, the two different bear designs on the chips can also be seen by an even bigger crowd (such as in a small room or busking).
2. Poker chips can be seamlessly inserted into any type of show because they are different, while the beautiful replica 1925 commemorative half dollars in the Deluxe version handle well and are great for close up. Additionally the coins are made to look old, but they can be polished if desired to remove all the tarnish or to make just the design stand out.
Here's what the experts have to say:
"MIGRATE is an entertaining effect for audiences of all ages... and crowd size. Perfect for the table hopper or strolling magician... anywhere anytime! I recommend it highly!"
- Mike Gallo
"MIGRATE employs excellent technique along with a brilliant script that makes this a wonderful showpiece of Magic. Well done, Michael."
- Joe Rindfleisch
"MIGRATE can now be your next great trick! The props take this out of the coin trick category and make it very memorable. I love this and can BEARLY wait to perform this for my audiences."
- Marc DeSouza
"Another winner from Michael Rubinstein. Migrate includes Michael's signature, pun-filled presentation that adds plenty of comedy (and groans) and makes the routine fun to watch for both adults, and children. Don't "paws" any longer - order MIGRATE today!"
- Seth Kramer
"Coins Across is the magic part, and the script, in all its punny excellence, is the comedy. A wonderful addition to your coin magical arsenal! You will not be disappointed!"
- Dr. Joaquín M. Ayala de Cedoz
"BEAR in mind, the beautifully made, non-gaffed poker chips handle superbly with a good weight and action for the moves, including the in-the-spectator's-hand ending to which we've all grown accustomed. The sequences in this BEAR-faced handling look very clean and will be fun to perform. Hurry and migrate yourself to your local dealer!"
- Doug Brewer
"LOVE the new BEAR coin effect you released! If you guys haven't seen it go check out Mike's new release!"
- Nathan Kranzo
"I absolutely love this routine Michael. It's killer. You are a genius."
- Craig Petty