Halloween Exchange (Close Up) by Luis Zavaleta & Nox - Trick
The kids and also the adults will enjoy this magic routine. Add a nice piece of thematized magic to your Halloween CLOSE UP shows.
The magician shows two characters (skeleton and dracula) Then the spectator choose one of them.
Immediately, the magician shows the character and puts the character inside the spectator's hand.
After that, the magician takes the other character, shows it and make it transform in a blink of an eye.
Then, when the spectator opens his (or her) hands, realizes that the character changed.
About the trick:
- The magic happens in the spectator's hands
- You can perform it immediately
- This is the perfect trick for your Halloween shows!
- This trick is so easy to do
- Easy to reset (less than 10 seconds)
- Well-made with good quality materials
- The drawings and designs has proven quality and were made with great care in the details
- They can inspect one by one at the end of the trick!
- The characters (skeleton & dracula) inserted in a block of sponge.
- Online instructions.