3 SHELLS by TCC - Trick
Like the legendary Cups and Balls, the 3 Shell Game has a rich history that can be traced back to the 1670s.
Like the infamous 3 Card Monte, this gambling swindle has also long fascinated magicians and has been brought from the streets to the Magician's stage to be performed for entertainment and educational purposes.
The 3 Shell Game was initially performed with real walnut shells. More recently, shells of different shapes, styles, and materials were manufactured especially for magicians.
We believe that a good set of Shells should have the following qualities:
- It should be of a suitable weight. Not too heavy, but heavy enough to firmly cover the pea.
- It should facilitate the steal of the pea.
- The 3 shells should look identical to add to the deception.
TCC Presents - The 3 Shells.
- Made of solid brass
- Beautiful antique finish for that classic retro look.
- Hefty and has a nice weight for better handling.
- Smooth edges allow the shells to glide effortlessly across your performing surface.
- Through countless research and experimentation, the peas you get are the perfect size and density.
- Affordable, yet, of exquisite quality.
- Easy to carry. It comes with a flannel carrying bag that fits the shells, peas, and even a shot glass if your routine requires it.
- Full instructions is included.