Airship Wand by Silly Billy - Trick
I have always loved the routine where you use bigger and bigger wands in sequence, ending with a giant wand. But if you do birthday parties in people's homes you will want the finale wand to be 6 feet long, not 10 or 12 feet long. Also, you don't want to have to make an extra trip from the car just to carry in an additional carry bag containing 10 Styrofoam wands and a giant wand. So I created the Six Foot Airship Wand.
This wand packs so small it fits in your pocket. So now you can have a show that fills the room even though it takes up no space in your case.
This wand is made from the thickest rubber sheet available, similar to the sides of a bouncing castle. The nozzle is also the best available.
Plus it comes with 2 small wands so you can do the bigger and bigger wands routine right away.
This inflates like a beach ball. You can inflate it by mouth. It is very easy to do. It takes about 30 seconds to inflate. You can deflate it and use it over and over. It takes about 20 seconds to deflate.
HERE ARE SOME FUN WAYS TO USE IT!
- Do a routine where you need bigger and bigger magic wands to make the magic work. The Six Foot Airship Wand is your final wand in the sequence.
- Instead of the bigger and bigger wand routine, you can use this Airship Wand at the end of a sequence of assorted funny wands that you hand to your child helper.
- Have the child wave this giant wand and, because it is difficult for a child to handle, the wand hits you in a hilarious slapstick way. If you do not fully inflate the wand, then when the child waves it he will have even more trouble controlling it.
- The kids think this is hilarious and the parents can't stop taking pictures.
- YOU wave the wand and it accidentally hits the kids. It's a little crazy, but I love doing this.
- For a big surprise, just use this giant wand on its own, without the build up of smaller wands.
- Use the Six Foot Airship Wand in your promo photos!
Get one for your pool. Show the neighbors you are a magician.