Blue Skye Playing Cards by UK Magic Studios and Victoria Skye
In 2017, an optical illusion was unleashed on the world by the creative mind of Victoria Skye. Based on a classic illusion, her take on the Café Wall went viral on Facebook and in the press. With millions of likes, shares and confused views, it was hard not to love this amazing piece of art.
Marc Lavelle from UK Magic Studios set a goal to turn this work of art into a playing card design. With Victoria's permission, the Blue Skye Playing Cards is finally ready to be enjoyed by all.
Printed on Crushed Stock from the USPCC, the deck has some awesome aspects designed for magicians and cardists alike.
Some of the features include:
- A natural one-way back design
- An anamorphic illusion built onto one of the Jokers
- A red/blue Double Back
- A custom anamorphic Ace of Spades
- A duplicate Ace of Spades with a built-in reveal
- Standard faces to be used with commercially available face-up gimmicks