FANtast by Po-Cheng Lai - DVD
Modern magic has already surpassed the "classics" of stage magic through competitors in recent magic conventions. More diversified categories have emerged, besides the typical cards and balls. This is an interesting phenomenon, but these non-mainstreamed categories are challenging for beginners. As a result, there are fewer masters in these categories, and effective training systems have not yet been established.
However, Po-Cheng's fan routine keeps shining on the international stage, and he establishes his "fan manipulation" systems.
Do you want to create unbelievable illusions by using fans? Then do not miss this DVD - FANtast!
4 languages: Chinese, English, Japanese, Korean
"Caution: This is the most VISUAL effects of the most MODERN techniques for the most TRADITIONAL culture."
- PJ Wen - Famous Taiwanese Magician
"Logical and exceptional techniques."
- Yu Hojin - 2012 FISM Grand Prix
"Po-Cheng is a visual and amazing artist; his fan act is pure poetry!!!"
- Hector Mancha - 2015 FISM Grand Prix
"One of the masters for using FANs on stage. He perfectly understands the flow and timing, and the impressions are remarkable."
- Lukas Lee - 2012 FISM Winner
"This DVD motivates us!
"Performance and explanation with stylish moves and beautiful handling of fans, detailed tips, how to make gimmicks, and etc., I like it!
"I am jealous of young magicians because now they have a fantastic guide to the fan manipulation."
- Kenji Minemura 2000 FISM Champion
- Basic Techniques for Hand Fan
- Five PCL fan techniques
- One special techniques feat. Benny Li
- Nine short routines (Spin Vanish/Fan to Silk/Triple Fan Production/Consecutive Color Changing Fan/Sleeve Fan Production/Fan Reproduction/Appearing Fan with Cards/Fan to Cards/Fan Circle Display)
- Bonus: Kung-Fu Fan Techniques
Po-Cheng Lai is one of the top leading magicians in Taiwan. His original fan act "FANtasy" is well known as a unique show because he manipulates different sizes of fans in a creative way. He was awarded 1st prize in Taiwan, Japan, Thailand, and Asia Magic Convention.
He also was the guest performer in FISM 2018 and at other events. Besides performing around the world, he is also a consultant to help professional magicians (producing their TV programs).