Harlan Premium Blend #4 - DVD
From the highest fertile grounds of the Sierra Nevada Mountains near Lake Tahoe, California comes one of America's most prized collections of high-quality close-up magic. Dan Harlan's Premium Blend performances have been hand-selected from only the finest routines in his vast field of expertise. Whether you crave the luscious simplicity of powerful presentations or the deep dark smoothness of authentic sleight-of-hand, you're sure to find a flavor you cannot live without.
Volume Four - Food Fun
- ONE OF THESE DAYS -- Sawing a pack of gum in half and restoring the sticks back to their undamaged condition.
- CREDIT CARD FRAUD -- The magician makes the spectator's credit card numbers appear on the magician's credit card, then he makes his numbers appear on their card.
- $10.89 -- A great quicky where the meal server somehow predicts the exact tip.
- QUICK CREAM -- The magician causes a small plastic creamer and a package of sugar to vanish using a spoon as a magic wand. When he stirs his coffee, the cream and sugar appear in it.
- CARD FORTUNE -- A signed selected card vanishes from a deck and appears inside a signed selected fortune cookie, then the signed cookie is restored.
- BIRTHDAY SURPRISE -- A drawing of a birthday cake is signed by the person having a birthday and the drawing changes when they blow out the candle.
- SPREAD 'EM -- The few remaining matches in a matchbook are made to move while remaining attached.
- NUTS? -- A borrowed dollar changes places with some nuts, but a surprise awaits the person who opens the container. A new use for the old snake nut can.
- MOON-COOKIE -- Impromptu eaten-and-restored cream filling in an Oreo cookie, complete with a script that makes it make sense.