Made with Magic Presents BLOW (Blue) by Juan Capilla
BLOW is an effect based on a classic transposition of four cards taken to the next level.
It refers to a revolutionary method that allows you to change cards without touching them. It is very visual and the best part of it... it's just by blowing them!!
Normally, in a transposition effect, you can't show the faces of the cards that are about to change -- but with BLOW, you can!!
Imagine being able to place the two red Queens facing down on the table, and alongside them, you've placed the two black Queens -- but the black Queens will be facing up. So, the spectator will watch the two black Queens facing up on top of the table the whole time, and just by blowing, the two Queens will change places!
Just like that -- that visual and that straightforward!!
Before and after of the change, you will be able to show every part of the card without having anything to worry about. Just place them on the table and when you blow... they will change! You will be able to show clearly the front and back, once again without having anything to be worried about!!
By having BLOW, you are going to be able to use many different routines of card transpositions that are very visual and very straightforward.
You can perform this on a table, standing up or even on the hands of the spectator.
- YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SWAP CARDS JUST BY BLOWING!!
- You will be abe to show them at all times, the front and the back of the cards!! YOU DO NOT HAVE TO HIDE ANYTHING!!
- The change is absolutely under your control.
- Instant reset. So, at the moment you finish your routine, you are already ready for the next table!
- Different versions for being able to perform on tables, by doing standup or just on the hands of the spectator.
- You will receive a high quality, handmade gimmick ready to be used.
- It won't be necessary to build or to assemble anything. Just follow the instructions and you will be ready to use BLOW.
- You will also receive spare material that can be used as a backup and online video instructions.
- Victor Sanz