The Buena Vista Shuffle Club by Matt Baker - Book
- An interactive murder mystery based on the game of "Clue".
- A baffling Three Card Monte routine done with coins.
- A magician-slaying, radically new approach to the classic 21 Card Trick.
- Fascinating new uses for the Gilbreath Principle.
- Routines which surreptitiously restore your memorized stack from a shuffled deck.
- An impromptu mentalism effect, done with borrowed change, in which the spectators make all of the choices (including the prediction itself!).
- A new presentation AND new method for Simon Aronson's classic "Shuffle-Bored".
- A re-imagining of Paul Harris's "The Anything Deck" (which Dan Harlan has called the best version ever).
- And much, much more...
- Simon Aronson
"The Buena Vista Shuffle Club is an excellent, funny, and personal collection of magic that is a joy to read. Matt's memorized deck work was smart and novel."
- Joshua Jay
"I've just finished the first of what I expect to be many enjoyable readings of The Buena Vista Shuffle Club. Matt Baker's charming magic creations hit the sweet spot of being both clever and practical, but the concept and style of the writing make reading his book an entertainment experience in its own right. This is a valuable contribution to the art."
- Joe M. Turner